A table where you actually play
Venue: Games Room
Participants: 4 (2 singles followed by 1 doubles)
Day 1: Boys and Girls
1. The tournament will have a separate event for boys and girls.
2. The tournament will be on a knockout basis.
3. The matches will be best of 3 games.
4. All the games will be of 11 points.
5. In the event of a team winning the first two singles, the doubles will not be played.
6. The participants will have to bring their own rackets.
7. Rules and regulations of TTFI will be followed.
8. The referees’ decision is final and binding.
9. The school must submit all team line-ups before the event begins.